Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Action pics from the 2009 Mugai-ryu Kokusai Taikai...

I can see it it going to take me a while to post all of them. The standard templates for Blogspot.com suck dog balls. I want to add a custom background. This was very easily done on Photobucket, so I don't see why the can't add the same functionality to Blogspot to allow HTML-tards like myself to customize our pages.

In the meantime...


Seiza...the calm before the storm...

Seiza - small


Batto. Cutting gyaku kesagiri; the first cut for the kata Shin (真).



Left kesa-giri...ending cut for Shin.




Pulling the blade from my enemy's chest after giving him a sucking chest wound via Mune-tsuki (=chest stab)

Chiburi...flicking the enemy's blood, guts, snot, and brains from my blade...

Noto and Zanshin. Returning the sword to the Saya, while remaining aware and ready for other enemies.

No comments: